- Discovers hidden trends and insights into customer behaviors and patterns
- Recognizes what triggers customer activities in various customer journeys
- Defines best audiences for effective marketing engagements (e.g., creating target groups by region, industry, age, interests, etc.)
- Collects data from various channels including mobile, web, commerce, social media, etc. (e.g., customer interests and browsing data)
- Addresses customers holistically and consistently across all channels
- Calculates predictive scores based on predictive models (e.g., consumer buying propensity)
- Calculates heuristic scores from manually defined scoring rules (e.g., best email sending time)
- Ranks and classifies customers to specific needs and purposes based on condensed behavioral data (e.g., total purchases in the past or frequency of customer’s web shop visits)
So How Does Dynamic Customer Profiling Help with Digital Marketing?
The two main challenges of digital marketing include having a customer-first mindset and having dynamic data for the customer journey. As a marketer, you want to create and send campaigns to the correct audience through the right channels. With Dynamic Customer Profiling, customer interests, browsing favorites, purchase history, and any interaction data are captured from multiple channels. You can see what specific data is captured and where it comes from (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, commerce, email).
Dynamic Customer Profiling also allows you to filter and set parameters to see the different touchpoints of the customer journey. So it captures the customer journey from viewing the product to product purchase or an abandoned shopping cart. This allows you to focus on the channels with the greatest impact and follow-up with those customers who may have abandoned their shopping cart. Dynamic Customer Profiling gives you a clear understanding of your customers and keeps them engaged.
By identifying, capturing, and enriching customer profiles across multiple channels, organizations are able to better understand the customer’s intents and anticipate their behavior. Discovery and visualization tools, omnichannel marketing, predictive capability, and customer interaction scores provide dynamic, real-time data for marketers to create personalized, in-the-moment campaigns.
Lastly, if you would like to take a closer look into the Dynamic Customer Profiling tool, click here
For more details on SAP Marketing Cloud Solution, please contact Team ASAR!