I am often asked by customers how SAP Sales Cloud or any CRM solution integrate with CPQ and ERP system. SAP CPQ solution has out-of-the-box integration with all the leading CRM applications such as SAP Sales Cloud, Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, etc. So it doesn’t matter what CRM you are using, you can easily integrate SAP CPQ solution with your CRM system. In addition to CRM, SAP CPQ can be integrated with SAP ERP or S/4HANA through SAP Cloud Platform Integration or CPI. There are standard out-of-the-box integration contents available through CPI to replicate customer master, product master, pricing conditions and quotes and sales orders. With CRM, CPQ and ERP, you can truly implement end-to-end lead-to-cash process.
You can implement following key functionalities by integrating these three systems:
- Launch Quote Configuration from Opportunity Transaction in CRM
- Select a Product from Product Catalog in CPQ system.
- Set the Product characteristics
- Create a new quote and add the configured product
- Adjust discounts and additional costs as needed
- Trigger Approval workflow as needed
- Release Quote to customer (email/print)
- Automatically create a new Sales Order in SAP ERP or S/4HANA.
If you need help understanding the capabilities of SAP CPQ integration with your CRM or ERP, please contact us