Marketing cloud platforms offer a portfolio of solutions for the customer journey to get insights about customers, campaigns, and social interactions. Businesses have a complete view of the customer data which can help optimize marketing strategies. Marketing cloud platforms allow organizations to connect with customers through various channels. Businesses are able to run marketing campaigns and manage campaign related data on the web, social media, mobile, and email. Marketing cloud software includes data services, automation, targeting, and content creation. The function of marketing cloud platforms is to improve customer engagement and develop a marketing strategy to increase return on investments. While there are many different marketing cloud platforms, we will discuss why you should trust SAP Marketing Cloud over its competitors.
First, we’ll take a quick look at SAP Marketing Cloud competitors. After that, we’ll take a closer look at SAP Marketing Cloud.
SAP Marketing Cloud competitors: Salesforce Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot Marketing Hub, Oracle Eloqua, and Act-On
- Does not include a data management platform
- One-sided contracts, minimal user support, shocking billing practices
- Has limited features and capabilities such as reporting, analytics, offline functions
- Dated interface which makes it difficult to navigate
- Includes many features that are often not needed but have to be paid for
SAP Marketing Cloud
- Acquisition and implementation of market leaders Hybris, Gigya, and CallidusCloud
- Not only focused on sales but also focused on improving the Customer Experience
- Has a flexible pay-as-you-go model
- Has a wide range of reporting and analytics capabilities
- Provides full access in offline mode to most features within the cloud
- Integrates with the entire suite of Customer Experience Solutions such as Sales Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Service Cloud, and Customer Data Cloud
Here are 5 reasons why you should choose SAP Marketing Cloud over its competitors:
- Cut Costs
- Requires minimal rollout resources to expand with new markets
- Provides savings and flexibility through a pay-as-you-go model
- Get Consistent Groundbreaking Innovations
- New features and capabilities allow you to get ahead of other solutions
- Key innovations include:
- Enriched customer insights – identifies, captures, and enriches customer profiles across multiple channels
- Embedded intelligence – machine learning and artificial intelligence helps gain deeper insight into customer behaviors
- Advanced analytics – provides marketers with meaningful patterns of data for effective decision making
- Move Towards Intelligent Marketing
- Combines experience data (X-Data) and operational data (O-Data) to bring Customer Experience into the Intelligent Enterprise
- Agile, integrated business processes allow businesses to be more resilient, profitable, and sustainable
- Connect Through a Comprehensive Partner Ecosystem
- SAP has a growing network of partners to implement solutions
- Solution partners guide SAP Marketing Cloud projects and provide the service and support to meet your business goals
- Get the Latest Technology Without Costly Upgrades
- Latest innovations are delivered via quarterly updates
- As business regulations and requirements change, the solution changes
Compared to its competitors, SAP Marketing Cloud is a solution that transforms the customer experience. This platform allows you to run your business in new, innovative ways while staying on the cutting edge. Marketers are able to invest their time, money, and efforts into actual marketing instead of other administrative tasks. In other words, SAP Marketing Cloud helps you optimize marketing to drive revenue. This solution can address challenges and opportunities with agility, speed, and insight.
In conclusion, SAP Marketing Cloud helps organizations cut costs, get consistent groundbreaking innovations, move towards intelligent marketing, connect through a comprehensive partner ecosystem, and get the latest technology without costly upgrades to transform the customer experience.
Want to get a preview of SAP Marketing Cloud? Click here.
For more details on SAP Marketing Cloud Solution, contact Team ASAR!